Friday, March 5, 2010

Loneliness continues..

Befriending someone becomes so hard once you have lost a closed one to situations of your life.. Its painful to realize and believe that you are the only person who is sensitive to that situation.. Time has passed by since then ..but there is no change in sadness and there is no hope to be happy. feelings have gone cold & I feel numb. So much so that I don't crave for anyone now; and it has begun reflecting in all relations around me.
Will you really understand what I feel? Will you ever be able to understand what stories are woven in the delicate scars that sadly decorate my skin? If i sit down and once tell you all the truth, will you ever believe it? Distinguishing the real happiness and the fake one is so so hard but both are still very close.... will you ever be able to distinguish?
What a person feels can never be measured. I may not be able to put it into words, those have their limitations. Still there are others, people I shall never even meet, who understand exactly what it is like being hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment